Bad staff decision

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was just playing with my friend on the server, now, I will come forward and say, we did annoy. we divorced and married each other like 12 times and we started a conversation about religion. we got a warning from mod LemonGamingZ26, and I understand why, and I think it was correct.
afterwards I made a joke, I said all races are good, except one. and than I said nascar.
As a response to that a play with a milites rank named Kermit responded to me: "You should stop bombing children".
Now, I am also a milites, and I love this server and I play on it a lot. and I made my nick to be Israel in blue and white (like the color of the flag).
I love Israel and I am not ashamed of that. When this massage (clearly political and clearly against me) popped up, of course me and my friend responded. after our response LemonGamingZ26 is "cut off that convo, lets not get political",
and then as a response got muted by all the people in the chat (Not the mod!), Kermit went on with telling his political opinions (about haiti, about north korea) nothing was said to him.
Now, when I say what I think about the new testament I get warned, but when he clearly accuses me, my country and my people of those crimes. Nothing is said to him. I am very frustrated. I am not going to leave the server. but I want something to happen.

U3J

Staff member
Reaction score
Your behavior is not tolerated by any means. It’s ironic how you also have a bad punishment history yet you still go out of your way to think we are in the wrong because of your inappropriate remarks? Tough one.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.