Hogwash 2: The Unforeseen Sequel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Reaction score
You see this is exactly what I was just talking about. You guys tend to ignore the main points, reply with half truths and misleading statements, and immediately lock the thread so then I just have to make another one to respond anyways. From there, you will start threatening forum bans for bringing up the topic and yall will further paint me as the villain. I’m all about truth and facts, and in all honesty I’m not sure that Ben’s assessment is in the right place since it appears he sees me as the enemy of the server.

It is true I’ve called the server shit before because all that’s left is basically Parkour, and I personally don’t like Parkour. I’d like to point out that I have a right to call the server shit because Parkour is shit in my opinion. However, what is also true is that I do care about the server since it is my favorite childhood Minecraft server and the first one I ever joined. Now according to Ben I “terrorize” players. Really I have no idea how I am “terrorizing” players or making an unwelcoming environment for new players aside from calling the server shit once or twice because I was talking to Ben in parkour chat on a one-off occasion a few months ago. I’m sure I’ve called the server bad in other instances in the past, but this is the only specific time I can remember that happened recently. I fail to see how this is terrorizing players considering I hardly ever say it in chat. So please tell me how I am truly terrorizing your players because this just sounds like an over exaggeration for the sake of seeing me as the enemy. Sorry if I seem like an enemy to you and the server, but just try to always keep the truth in mind.

In regards to my Discord ban again, Ben said you guys ban instantly for sending insensitive videos. How do you guys judge what is insensitive and what isn’t? How do you decide to mute, warn, or ban somebody from the Discord? My point is there is absolutely no regulation (at least publicly available like the rules are for the minecraft server) in regards to user punishment guidelines. If you break one rule, it seems staff can do whatever they feel like. I’ve seen people get muted in the Discord in the past instead of insta banned. I’ll repeat myself because I’m not sure yall really considered my argument before. I have a clean record on the Discord. Ben said I got plenty of warnings prior to the ban yet I never received one. And most importantly, I did not post the youtube link for malicious purposes. I simply found it amusing that Youtube had allowed it and I wanted to point it out to people. I already apologized if it offended anybody and I apologize again. To keep me banned is completely nonsensical. I’m not your enemy. I simply misjudged and did not consider how offensive some people may find the video.

I’d also like to point out that the screenshot showing the flight keybind on Wurst client was on a completely different server (not sure if you realized that or not based on the matter-of-fact wording in the reply to my previous post). I understand that hacking is an instant ban. I tried arguing logically because I genuinely flew in spawn by accident and thought it may be reasonable to reduce my ban since I aint a malicious cheater like other people who get banned for genuinely using cheats for advantages. I have no reason to cheat on the server, but I guess yall decided to keep me banned for that so whatever, I can wait 2 weeks. Also I was not “attempting to make you look bad”. My two previous threads simply disappeared from thin air so I assumed yall may have deleted them. I even said “probably” in my post because I wasn’t sure, but thanks for telling me what actually happened (even though it was in an accusatory manner).

Instead of viewing me as the enemy, how about yall really consider and respond to my argument with better facts and real examples instead of making an exaggerated claim about terrorizing your players.

Sr. PR
Staff member
Sr. PR
Reaction score
This response was aided by management staff's own replies to the topic

Hey man, I understand where you're coming from with these concerns. You have the right to voice your opinion, within reason. You may think staff view you as an enemy, but most of the staff just view you as annoying at this point. You know I do not share these similar beliefs, you know I am reasonable, and you know that I would not agree to something if it was unruly or unfair from a biased standpoint. With that being said, I agree both of your bans were justified and I will explain not only why, but also the staff's collective opinion on the matter.

To try and keep this shorter, I will only be responding to main points, not any one-off or side points that do not directly relate to your bans.

Your first main point:
You guys tend to ignore the main points, reply with half truths and misleading statements, and immediately lock the thread so then I just have to make another one to respond anyways.

We decide to not reply to every single one of your points simply because we would be writing an essay and responding to statements where you do not clarify, and frankly, we've given you more attention that we give a lot of other players. That's a fact. I do not understand what you mean by half truths and misleading statements as it is not clarified. We lock thread because it is protocol, we do not want a long drawn out argument inside of forum posts because it is not a good look.
From there, you will start threatening forum bans for bringing up the topic and yall will further paint me as the villain. I’m all about truth and facts, and in all honesty I’m not sure that Ben’s assessment is in the right place since it appears he sees me as the enemy of the server.

Correct me if I am wrong, but no staff has threatened you recently with any forum bans. In none of the replies of Ben and Kiot have you been threatened with a forum ban for bringing up the topic of your ban. I also think it is subjective your point of us "painting you as the villain" when you are the one who openly admitted to logging on with a hacked client, and openly admitted posting insensitive content inside of our Discord. The most any of us have done is Ben telling you to "get your head out of your own ass" and even that is not painting you as a villain. Since you say Ben sees you as an enemy of the server, I am responding to this post, but I am also confused because Kiot has also responded to one of your posts. Do you think Kiot also sees you as an enemy of the server?
It is true I’ve called the server shit before because all that’s left is basically Parkour, and I personally don’t like Parkour. I’d like to point out that I have a right to call the server shit because Parkour is shit in my opinion. However, what is also true is that I do care about the server since it is my favorite childhood Minecraft server and the first one I ever joined. Now according to Ben I “terrorize” players. Really I have no idea how I am “terrorizing” players or making an unwelcoming environment for new players aside from calling the server shit once or twice because I was talking to Ben in parkour chat on a one-off occasion a few months ago. I’m sure I’ve called the server bad in other instances in the past, but this is the only specific time I can remember that happened recently. I fail to see how this is terrorizing players considering I hardly ever say it in chat. So please tell me how I am truly terrorizing your players because this just sounds like an over exaggeration for the sake of seeing me as the enemy. Sorry if I seem like an enemy to you and the server, but just try to always keep the truth in mind.

I am going to mostly skip this whole paragraph as it can be bundled into one point; you want answers on how we see you as terrorizing new players. This is where your perception of staff's perspective becomes a misunderstanding. Your punishment history over the years, and the controversies that you have brought forth have shined a bad light on the network in some case scenarios. Whether it was our fault, or yours, that is fact. The toxic nature of your punishments have caused a lot of troubles over the years. This is not to say that we have a bias against you for this, but it is just a fact of happen chance that has carried over the years. The misunderstanding there is that we believe you terrorize players. Yes that paints you in a bad light and yes, in some perspective, such as yours, some could see it as unfair. On the other hand, making long-hinged forum posts like this, being toxic to some others such as Noodle (which you have done in the past, as well as others, but it is just an example), posting in-sensitive content from YouTube that is against YouTube's own guidelines, being hackusated from playing KitPvP (not your fault that others hackusate you, but it is your fault for how you have responded to some of those complaints sometimes, coming into Parkour to talk bad on our anti-cheat (which causes players to become annoyed), and a host of other occurrences, can you also see how that may cause an unwelcoming environment for players?

There is 2 sides of this perspective and both sides have merit one way or another, and that is not to exclude either point, but if you mean what you say by you are all about truth and facts, then it is a fact that talking bad about the server or our anti-cheat in a public Minecraft chat instead of dming, or making a suggestion on our Discord, causes normal players in the server to become annoyed or feel unwelcomed by the way you are talking to the staff, and about the server. Especially when you tell us to "fix your server" in a very demeaning way.
How do you guys judge what is insensitive and what isn’t? How do you decide to mute, warn, or ban somebody from the Discord? My point is there is absolutely no regulation (at least publicly available like the rules are for the minecraft server) in regards to user punishment guidelines.

The rules are posted publicly in our Discord in #greetings. We discuss larger staff matters, such as your ban, as a collective group whenever the issue is reported to us. All staff are encouraged to ask questions if they are unsure of any punishment or rule. When it came to your Discord ban, it was Kiot that tried playing devil's advocate for you. However, after reading over our rules it was clear that you broke them, and it was clear that you knew of the rules you were breaking because the video is against YouTube TOS, so if it is against YouTube TOS, and something that would be removed from their platform, why would we leave the YouTube video in our chats, without any context, to be promoted to other community members? That does not sound very smart. Whether you wanted to "share something you thought was funny YouTube left up" or not, if it was against YouTube TOS, it is probably not safe for work, which is our third rule. However, if there was any doubt, our 5th rule of "Use Common Sense" more than backs up this claim as directly in the description it shows to not discuss sensitive topics. You cannot claim you weren't "discussing sensitive topics" as it goes without saying that even launching grounds for sensitive topics, launches a grounds for discussion of a sensitive topic, or, just use common sense in that if our rules says something about sensitive topics, and we want you to use common sense, you should not post a YouTube video that has "neo-nazi" topics inside of it. Amusing or not, it is stupid to post that in a Minecraft server Discord, further adding to an unwelcoming environment that many staff think you bring forth.

Any other intent of you saying you have not been warned on the Discord just does not matter. If you actually showed real sympathy and remorse for promoting neo-nazi material, then we might have thought we made the wrong decision in banning you. However, your apparent disregard of a full apology, and instead making a full case around how you deserve to be unbanned from the Discord because you did not have malicious intent and did not receive any warning, and only focusing on apologizing when it suits your points of you having no malicious intent, these reasons makes it appear that you do not really care about being remorseful for your actions and instead only care of being unbanned.
I understand that hacking is an instant ban.

Then there should not be any argument in you being banned. We are not being bias in this decision, we treated you how we have treated every other player in that it is an instant ban and you acknowledged that. Whether you use Wurst as a utility client or not, it does not matter. You are hacking. You logging on with Wurst only made it easier for you to hack, as you claim though, accidentally. If you did not want to be banned, use a vanilla client. In our rules, it says quite clearly "do not use any form of hacked client."

If you wanted to be unbanned, stop making excuses and attacking the whole staff team saying we are on a witch hunt to ban you. You were banned fairly, whether you intended to act maliciously or not. Say you are sorry, express that you know you were wrong, express how you will be better and improve in the future, and leave it at that. Stop using your fair and justified punishments as an excuse to fuel your vendetta that the whole Renatus staff team thinks you are an enemy of the server and that we have been on a witch hunt to ban you for years.

We will not be making any other statements to any of your future posts. We will not fuel this any further. You are free to use our website within the rules and guidelines. You are free to make another unban appeal for your Discord and Minecraft whenever you choose to. We are free to unban you whenever we feel as though you are genuinely sorry for your actions, and have changed. Breaking those rules and guidelines will result in you being banned. We are free to keep you banned for the reasons we banned you in the first place. You have the choice here. Our rules and guidelines are stated publicly.

Any further responses you make continuing this will not be responded to by any members of our staff team. Any posts you make calling us out will not be responded to by our staff team. We have said all we want to say on the matter. This "bias" and "hogwash" filled witch hunt will not be furthered by our staff team no more. If you would like to discuss any of this further in a civil environment, my dms are open and the appeals section on our forums is open.

Reaction score
Bro far keep this shit coming tbh I find it amusing