Unfair MUTE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got muted for no reason.

First, I was warned for continuing with the topic when I didn't.

Then afterwards they muted me for absolutely no reason.
1681672709066.png

My mutes are usually justified but this time I did what the staff said and when I asked for why I was warned instead of showing me, they keep saying "you can read" or "you know what you did"
I don't know what I did that's why I am asking.

Muted for reason "rekt"

Reaction score
actually your reason for mute was "riggidy rekt" by a builder

Reaction score
Oh I guess its okay for him to mute me for the reason "riggidy rekt" because he is a SR builder.

Reaction score
1681674100439.png
That's crazy I was muted who tf did I disrespect

Ben

Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Since only very select images are being shown here, I would like to present the full list of what got you muted/warned: .

We do not need to explain to you how this is disrespectful or just straight trolling, it's pretty clear to anyone with a half working brain. We have gone through this enough times to know that you do it on purpose until you get a warning. You pointlessly troll and be offensive, then be upset when you get muted for it? Real tough.

If you want to stop being warned and muted, quit being an asshole to people then we won't have anymore problems. Otherwise you will keep being punished. Thread locked, wait out your mute and be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.