I can't enter the server.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Reaction score
"No profile public key. This server requires secure profiles".
Does anyone know what this means? everytime i try to join the server i get this message and i can't join the server. It's the first time, I've never had this before. Does anyone know what I should do?
RenatusNetworkErrorProblem.png

Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
try joining on a version that isn't 1.19+

1.12 is recommended

Reaction score
try joining on a version that isn't 1.19+

1.12 is recommended
It did nothing, although the message is different: "Failed to login: Invalid Session (try restarting your game) - even if I restart the game a few times, it doesn't do anything. Really, nothing like this has happened before. Maybe it's a bug because by entering other servers everything works, only on this server something is wrong.
Here is photo evidence, maybe I'll make a video later (if needed).

Proof:
Version 1.12 (recommended)

Dokument112V1.png
Dokument112V2.png
Dokument112V3.png

Here is the version I've always played (as of Wednesday 10/06/2023) and never had any problems:
This mod didn't affect the game in any particular way either. It's just a visual mod, I've played on it too.

Dokument1192V1.png
Dokument1192V2.png
Dokument1192V3.png
As you can see, the error is the same. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I try. I do not know what to do. I can't fix it myself because I don't know what the problem is.

Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
just to clarify you're not using a cracked account right? you need a premium Minecraft account to join the server.

if not, try using a different IP, renatus.cc usually works w/o problem

Reaction score
just to clarify you're not using a cracked account right? you need a premium Minecraft account to join the server.

if not, try using a different IP, renatus.cc usually works w/o problem
No, I have a premium account, I buy it in 2013, then it cost about 20 (PLN) (this is money in my country). My account had to be transferred in 2022 to a microsoft account. And thank you, it worked as you wrote.