Bible Black vs Euphoria

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Reaction score
Which show do you guys like more Bible Black or Euphoria?
Me personally, I fw Bible Black because there are much better scenes in it. Lmk if yall agree.

Reaction score
I prefer Euphoria in many different ways. 1. It has more of a wholesome scene. 2. There is a good ending. 3. it has far more character development in any shows that I have seen.

Reaction score
Well I guess, however, Bible Black has so much more movement. They are intwined eachother and move with such chemistry. If you checkout season 1 episode 3, you can see when they arrive at the bar they do so much together and the development it so great. I feel like Bible Black has a better ending when Black Jesus and restores the true origins, it was amazing.

Reaction score
True, one may say that Bible Black has far more better chemistry between characters, but I think character development is far more important in this type of genre. Going back to what I have said about more wholesome scenes, I believe that the audience would rather prefer a happy ending rather than a sick disgusting ending.

Reaction score
See this is great and all but you have GOT to see season 1 episode 8 when they find The Black Boy from Hell. It's the most sad and lifting story at the same time. The Black Boy was sent there with a curse of doing it nonstop but then Black Jesus comes around to save him. It's the best episode of the season and has the most character development. This is the reason Bible Black is the best imo.

Reaction score
True that episode was great and all, even I have to agree with you, but considering that it was the only BEST episode, I don't believe Bible Black is still far more better than Euphoria. You see in article 9 of the Huffingtons Post, it was stated by the audience themselves that they believed all episodes from Euphoria was peak, not just one.

Reaction score
Oh yeah you have to acknowledge that but everyone has different opinions. But when Rick built the contraption to free Blowmah from his curse, he saved The Black Boy from his curse aswell. Throughout the series, we see Blowmah and Anull become stronger together and finally they are able to beat Uncle Ruckus. For this reason, its blatantly obvious that Nyka and Nego are the best characters.

Reaction score
I do understand that specific scene, but did you see that part where jessica blew up the Pyramid of Giza because her boyfriend Sally decided to kiss Henry at the FRAT party? I believed that scene was the most heightening and impactful scene there is.

Reaction score
Yeah well shut the hell up buddy. There is no way in hell Eupfucky is better than Bible Blacks. Get this into your head, ITS NOT FUCKING BETTER. NYKA IS THE BEST CHARACTER BLACK JESUS WILL SAVE US ALL OKAY???????

Reaction score
ARE YOU SERIOUS U DUMB PIECE OF DONKEY SHIT??!??!111/ HOW DARE YOU DISRESEPCTY MY BELOVED SHOW!!111! HENRY WS THE BEST ACTOR THERE WAS ON THAT SHOW AND HE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFL BODY.
U CANNOT SAY BIBLE BLACK JESUS IS BETTER THAN EUPHUCKYRIOSA U DUMB PIECE OF HORSE SHIT

Reaction score
DUDE how can you not like Black boy Jesus?
@Ben do you believe this guy?

Reaction score
@Ben you shall be the decider of this hard fought debate. Black Bible Jesus or EuphoriKA.